Wednesday 23 February 2011

Box

canon eos 40d, tokina 12-24mm lens

uni was dull today and last night i had one of those sleeps where you feel like you havent slept, y'know. weird

got some lunch and went to lauries halls for a bit after lesson. laurie, lauren and some others decided to go take photos of people protesting outside an embassy. i already have photos for my general news assignment though and it was damp and rainy and i didnt have all my camera stuff with me, so i went home and had a power nap. srs business

above is a panoramic view of lauries room. i hope you dont mind it being up here, even if you do i dont care because it took me fucking ages to sort out and still the draws arent properly aligned.

another close contender for my photo today - http://i.imgur.com/pupmp.jpg

taken in lauries room

No comments:

Post a Comment