Tuesday 1 February 2011

Challenbruary*

canon eos 40d, tokina 12-24mm lens

woke up at tom run, walks house in bournemouth, i slept on an air bed and had a dressing gown as a cover, if you turn it upside down and put your legs in the arms it works surprisingly well.

then we travelled the long way back to london, all five of us in tim's micra. ridiculous

we stopped at fleet services though and had the most amazing mcdonalds ever. i got a 'darling' and 'sweetheart' from the counter lady, and with interaction between customers and staff a rarity at any mcdonalds, this surprised me somewhat.

this month is 'challenge february' in our house, my challenge is to go running every morning. i did it this morning and it nearly killed me, i will be updating about my progress everyday throughout the month.

thanks to tom and flora for putting us up and for the cake, such a great cake.

photo of joe taking a photo of me taking a photo of him taking a photo of me, see it here - http://i.imgur.com/5Vusv.jpg

taken at fleet services

*courtesy of mpc

No comments:

Post a Comment