Saturday 9 July 2011

Tired eyes

canon eos 40d, 50-200mm lens

today went pretty much like this - go to bed at 3.30am, no sleep NO SLEEP!, get out of bed at 7.30amish, make toast and cup of tea and work on keeping myself awake for the rest of the day.

i was beginning to falter around lunchtime so phil very kindly bought me a can of coke and that pepped me up somewhat. my eyes are aching now though and i cant say i blame them. come 1am i will have been awake for 36 hours and theyve done their fair share of looking at stuff; mainly a qwerty keyboard, helvetica-light, the view from my window, the kitchen, food that im sure used to be %100 plastic before i microwaved the shit out of it and tims various facial contortions.

oh he aint ever gunna stop.

there he his lying down in the yard with a rubicon, looking up into the sky wishing he was on holiday. chin up everyone, tomorrow will be better.

taken in the yard

No comments:

Post a Comment