Friday 16 September 2011

For marcus

canon eos 40d, sigma 50-200mm

i awoke later than i should have and went to pay some money into the bank. i paid it in alright and then tried to get o2 to take it out again so i no longer owed them money. this took WAY longer than i expected. after ringing them eight times and not getting anything sorted i made the acquaintanceship of o2 online helper Dillon, he seemed alright and gave me a different number to ring. when this didnt work either he said that he'd ring me within the hour to take my card details directly from me. he obviously got cold feet about speaking over the phone so i was phoned by Marcus. he was very helpful and although he didnt explain Dillon's absence he did take my money from me. day accomplished.

later i went for a little walk about the place and spied this cat being typically curious and sneaking around a half built house. later i shaved my face.

taken in bridport

No comments:

Post a Comment